Pneumatic power for hazardous environments - holes up to 2-1/16" dia.
AIRBOR™ is inherently safer than electromagnetic drills in hazardous atmospheres and wet environments where electricity requires "hot work permits." ATEX approved.
• Industry's first completely air-operated magnetic drill — NO ELECTRICITY!
• Fail-safe permanent magnet is activated "on" and "off" by air pressure; in the event of a loss of air flow, the
magnet will not disengage
• Magnet has a holding strength of 1600 lbs.
• Powerful 1.6 HP drill motor
• Lightweight and portable
• Long drill stroke — up to 10-1/4"
• Drills up to 2-1/16" dia. holes with Annular Cutters
• Pressurized coolant system lubricates cutter and reduces risk of sparking
• One-year warranty
GearWrench®, a premier hand tool brand from Apex Tool Group, announces the new 2-Position Ratcheting Screwdriver with LED light technology. The new screwdriver (sku # 82788) has two LED lights that help illuminate a work area, making it easier to work i...
Metabo Corporation, a leading international manufacturer of professional grade portable electric power tools and abrasives for industrial, construction and welding applications, now offers two new powerful, lightweight angle grinders for cutting, g...
Ingersoll Rand has added a new line of compact impact wrenches to their IQV20 Series cordless tools line. The W5001 Series 20V mid-torque Impactools are durable enough to withstand the repetitive operations and high cycles commonly found in the manufact...