Portable Magnetic Drills - CSU 80AC
Supplier: CS Unitec Inc Part Number CSU 80AC
Powerful high-torque motor with multiple speeds - holes up to 3-3/16 " dia.
• Robust, high-torque 15 Amp motor with four-speed gearbox (100 / 175 / 245 / 385 RPM)
• Multiple speeds match cutter diameter to correct RPM to provide increased tool life and reduced cutter breakage
• High-density dual-coil magnet has holding strength of 7040 lbs.
• Drills up to 3-3/16" diameter holes with annular cutters and 1-1/4" with twist drills
• Keyless arbor for annular cutters
• Mechanical slip clutch disconnects the transmission in case of overload
• Automatic lubrication system
• MT3 output spindle has 11-1/4" max. stroke
• Optional Power Assist to maintain maximum RPM under full load
• One-year warranty
Model No.: CSU 80AC
Motor Power: 15 Amp / 110 Volt*
Weight: 57 lbs.
Hole Capacity: 3-3/16" dia.
Twist Drill Capacity: 1-1/4' dia.
Speeds: 100 / 175 / 245 / 385 RPM (4 gears)
Magnet Base Size: 9" L x 4-3/8" W
Dimensions: 19-1/2' H x 13-3/8" L x 7-1/2" W
Magnetic Force (1' Plate): 7040 lbs.
Arbor Bore: 3/4": **
Automatic Lubrication: Included
*220 Volt / 50Hz also available ** 1-1/4" also available
Model CSU 80AC has a powerful, high-torque motor with multiple speeds to match the cutter diameter to the correct RPM. This provides increased tool life and reduced cutter breakage.
CSU 80AC has an automatic cooling/lubrication system built into the arbor.
Standard equipment includes Auto Chuck cutter holder, carrying case, safety chain and carabin hook.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Remove Plaster and Paint and Roughen Concrete Fast and Dust-FreeCS Unitec’s EPF 1503 scarifying machine uses carbide “star” cutters to roughen, descale, abrade, clean and texturize concrete, as well as remove plaster, old paint, adhesives, plastics and ...
CS Unitec's line of non-sparking, corrosion-resistant hammers are ideal for driving, striking, metal forging and demolition applications in petrochemical plants, oil refineries, natural gas installations and oil drilling platforms, in marine and other i...
CS Unitec’s new Hole Saws are ideal for applications where cutting with a magnetic drill is not feasible, such as tight spaces where a magnetic drill cannot easily fit and material too thin for the magnet to attach. Designed for use with hand-held drill...