Portable Magnetic Drills - CSU 50RL
Supplier: CS Unitec Inc Part Number CSU 50RL
Model No.: CSU 50RL
Reversible motor for drilling and tapping applications - holes up to 2 ' dia.
• Variable-speed control in two gears
• Ideal for drilling, tapping and countersinking
• Compact height of 16-1/2'
• Lightweight and portable at 29 lbs.
• Strong 10.5 Amp reversible motor
• HD dual-coil magnet has holding strength of 3750 lbs.
• Easy 'twist and lock' keyless arbor
• Drills up to 2' dia. holes with Annular Cutters
• Optional Power Assist to maintain maximum RPM under full load
• One-year warranty
Motor Power: 10.5 Amp / 110 Volt*
Weight: 29 lbs.
Hole Capacity: 2' dia.
Twist Drill Capacity: 7/8' dia.
Tapping Capacity: 3/16'-15/16' dia.
Speeds: 100-250 RPM and 180-580 RPM
Magnet Base Size: 7' L x 3-1/2' W
Dimensions: 16-1/2' H x 9' L x 6-3/8' W
Magnetic Force (1' Plate): 3750 lbs.
Arbor Bore: 3/4'
Automatic Lubrication available
*220 Volt / 50Hz also available
Model CSU 50RL has a reversible motor for drilling, tapping and countersinking applications.
Standard equipment includes carrying case, tap collet set, safety chain, carabin hook, Auto Chuck cutter holder and allen keys.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
CS Unitec has added the MABasic 200 to their extensive line of portable magnetic drills. This heavy-duty, single-speed workhorse has an 8.2 Amp motor and a no-load speed of 450 RPM. It drills up to 1-1/4” dia., 5-3/4” depth wit...
CS Unitec's line of Non-sparking, corrosion-resistant pneumatic machine chisels are ideal for breaking or chipping concrete, asphalt or soil with paving breakers and other demolition tools. Manufactured from Copper-Beryllium or special Aluminum-Bronze a...