Portable Magnetic Drills - CSU 100/3DRL
Supplier: CS Unitec Part Number CSU 100/3DRL
Powerful reversible motor for drilling and tapping - holes up to 4 " dia.
• Variable-speed, high-torque 16 Amp motor with 2 gears (40-140 and 120-480 RPM)
• Multiple speeds match cutter dia. to correct RPM to increase life
• Robust machine with 10' stroke is ideal for drilling structural steel
• High-density dual-coil magnet has holding strength of 6600 lbs.
• Drills up to 4" diameter holes with Annular Cutters
• Mechanical slip clutch disconnects the transmission in case of overload
• Variable torque control regulates power output
• Automatic lubrication system
• Optional arbor available for cutters with 1-1/4" Weldon shanks
• MT3 output spindle; 11-1/4" max. stroke
• Optional Power Assist to maintain maximum RPM under full load
• One-year warranty
Model No.: CSU 100/3DRL
Motor Power: 16 Amp / 110 Volt*
Weight: 57 lbs.
Hole Capacity: 4" dia.
Twist Drill Capacity: 1-1/4" dia.
Tapping Capacity: 3/16"-1-1/8" dia.
Speeds: 40-140 RPM and 120-480 RPM
Magnet Base Size: 9" L x 4" W
Dimensions: 19-1/2' H x 13-3/8 ' L x 7-1/2' W
Magnetic Force (1' Plate): 6600 lbs.
Arbor Bore: 3/4' **
Automatic Lubrication: Included
Swivel Base: Order Model CSU 100/3DRL
*220 Volt / 50Hz also available **1-1/4' also available
Model CSU 100/3DRL has a swivel base for movement through 30° and 3/4".
Standard equipment includes Auto Chuck cutter holder, carrying case, safety chain, carabin hook and allen keys.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
CS Unitec’s new Hole Saws are ideal for applications where cutting with a magnetic drill is not feasible, such as tight spaces where a magnetic drill cannot easily fit and material too thin for the magnet to attach. Designed for use with hand-held drill...
CS Unitec has added the MABasic 200 to their extensive line of portable magnetic drills. This heavy-duty, single-speed workhorse has an 8.2 Amp motor and a no-load speed of 450 RPM. It drills up to 1-1/4” dia., 5-3/4” depth wit...
CS Unitec's line of Non-sparking, corrosion-resistant pneumatic machine chisels are ideal for breaking or chipping concrete, asphalt or soil with paving breakers and other demolition tools. Manufactured from Copper-Beryllium or special Aluminum-Bronze a...