Portable Magnetic Drills - CSU 100/3DRL
Supplier: CS Unitec Part Number CSU 100/3DRL
Powerful reversible motor for drilling and tapping - holes up to 4 ' dia.
• Variable-speed, high-torque 16 Amp motor with 2 gears (40-140 and 120-480 RPM)
• Multiple speeds match cutter dia. to correct RPM to increase life
• Robust machine with 10' stroke is ideal for drilling structural steel
• High-density dual-coil magnet has holding strength of 6600 lbs.
• Drills up to 4' diameter holes with Annular Cutters
• Mechanical slip clutch disconnects the transmission in case of overload
• Variable torque control regulates power output
• Automatic lubrication system
• Optional arbor available for cutters with 1-1/4' Weldon shanks
• MT3 output spindle; 11-1/4' max. stroke
• Optional Power Assist to maintain maximum RPM under full load
• One-year warranty
Model No.: CSU 100/3DRL
Motor Power: 16 Amp / 110 Volt*
Weight: 57 lbs.
Hole Capacity: 4' dia.
Twist Drill Capacity: 1-1/4' dia.
Tapping Capacity: 3/16'-1-1/8' dia.
Speeds: 40-140 RPM and 120-480 RPM
Magnet Base Size: 9' L x 4 ' W
Dimensions: 19-1/2' H x 13-3/8 ' L x 7-1/2' W
Magnetic Force (1' Plate): 6600 lbs.
Arbor Bore: 3/4' **
Automatic Lubrication: Included
Swivel Base: Order Model CSU 100/3DRL
*220 Volt / 50Hz also available **1-1/4' also available
Model CSU 100/3DRL has a swivel base for movement through 30° and 3/4'.
Standard equipment includes Auto Chuck cutter holder, carrying case, safety chain, carabin hook and allen keys.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
CS Unitec has added the MABasic 200 to their extensive line of portable magnetic drills. This heavy-duty, single-speed workhorse has an 8.2 Amp motor and a no-load speed of 450 RPM. It drills up to 1-1/4” dia., 5-3/4” depth wit...
CS Unitec's line of Non-sparking, corrosion-resistant pneumatic machine chisels are ideal for breaking or chipping concrete, asphalt or soil with paving breakers and other demolition tools. Manufactured from Copper-Beryllium or special Aluminum-Bronze a...