Portable Magnetic Drill - CSU 40 AUTO
Supplier: CS Unitec Inc Part Number CSU 40 AUTO
CSU 40 AUTO
Heavy-duty compact drill with automatic feed - holes up to 1-1/2' dia.
• Power Feed automatically controls drill pressure to maintain optimal RPM and feed rate
• Ideal hole cutting machine for steel fabricators, contractors and plant maintenance professionals
• Compact height of 16-1/8' allows drilling in tight spaces
• Lightweight and portable at only 37-1/2 lbs. for use on the job site or in the shop
• Strong 10.5 Amp double-insulated motor
• One-piece motor mount and arbor support for added strength and stability
• Automatic feed mechanism with automatic stop and manual retraction
• High-density dual-coil magnet has holding strength of 2640 lbs.
• Drills up to 1-1/2' dia. holes with Annular Cutters
• One-year warranty
Model CSU 40 AUTO Auto includes Power Feed to automatically control the drill pressure to maintain optimal RPM and feed rate for holes up to 1-1/2' dia.
Model No.: CSU 40 AUTO
Motor Power: 10.5 Amp / 110 Volt*
Weight: 37-1/2 lbs.
Hole Capacity: 1-1/2' dia.
Speed: 360 RPM
Magnet Base Size: 7-1/16' L x 3-1/2' W
Dimensions: 16-1/8' H x 12' L x 7-3/4' W
Magnetic Force (1' Plate): 2640 lbs.
Arbor Bore: 3/4'
Automatic Lubrication: Included
Standard equipment includes auto lubrication, carrying case, safety strap, carabin hook, gloves, safety glasses, ear protection and allen keys.
All CS Unitec high-density dual-coil magnets are ground, not cast, and are wound into two circles to increase the surface area and density of the magnetic field.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
CS Unitec’s new 14” chop saw dry cuts metal pipe, plate and profiles without the need for lubrication or manual deburring. The Model 9435 Premium Super Dry Cutter cuts up to 6” depth at 90˚ in stainless steel, ferrous and non-ferrous metal, plastic and ...
A 7 1⁄2 in. diam blade capacity allows this circular saw to dry cut up to 2 1⁄2 in. depth at 90 deg and 1 1⁄2 in. depth at 45 degrees in sheet metal, aluminum, thin plates and more. Portable and lightweight at only 19 lbs., the saw’s 1.7 hp motor operat...
CS Unitec offers a complete line of pneumatic chain saws for cutting wood and plastic, as well as for underwater and underground applications. Series 5 1026, 5 1027, 5 1028 and 5 1029 air saws are designed with a chain brake to stop chain movement durin...