Pneuluber™ is a revolutionary grease gun
Supplier: Lumax Lubrication Equipment
Pneuluber™ is a revolutionary grease gun - the world’s only Dual-Piston Air Operated Grease Gun. State-of-the-art and the most advanced technology makes PneuLuber™, the most Powerful, Efficient, and Durable Air Operated Grease Gun in the world. Pneuluber™ has the Power, Performance and the Productivity
- Full Automatic Operation - Cycles Continuously with High Pressure Delivery : Dispenses one tube of Grease in less than a minute!
- High Pressure Delivery : 6000 PSI / 413 bar Output Pressure Capability
- Greater Productivity : Delivers almost 6 times the Volume of Grease than other Air Operated Grease Guns
- Works on Small, Portable Compressors : Requires only 40 ~ 60 PSI Air @3.5 CFM
- Patented Dual-piston Gear Motor provides Constant Torque : Enables you to speed up lubrication and control the volume of grease without compromising the output pressure
- Patented, Variable Speed Trigger : Allows you to control the flow - Eliminates Waste and Avoids Contamination and Clean-up
- Built-in Pressure Relief Valve helps identify Blocked Bearings, Lubrication Line or Fittings and allows excess Grease to flow back into Barrel - No Squirting!!
- Compact design facilitates work in tight spaces
- Ergonomically Engineered - the Well-balanced Design reduces Stress on Hand, Arm, Shoulder and Back Muscles
- Zero Vibration
- Low Operational Noise
- Versatile refilling with 3-way loading : Cartridge, Bulk or with a Pump
- Exclusive Valve Design eliminates Trapped Air
- Patented, High-torque, Gear Motor Design provides Outstanding Durability
- Soft, Oil Resistant Grip for Comfort and Safer Operation
- Comes complete with : Safety Trigger Lock - Prevents Accidental Grease Release, Air Bleeder Valve, Filler Valve, Anti-fatigue Strap, Adjustable Hose Holder - prevents Hose from dangling and a Handy Wrench
- Worldwide Patented
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Omega introduces its new series of heaters with black ceran glass as the emitter face. The maximum emitter face temperature is 1600 degrees F or 870 degrees C. The output wavelength is between 2.5 and 6 Microns and three watt densities are available: 10, 1...
Enerpac introduces the new TQ700 Lightweight Torque Wrench Pump, featuring unique Optimized Flow Technology. This new pump delivers up to 50 percent faster bolting than traditional torque wrench pumps of equal size. The TQ700 improves the flow ra...
NOSHOK’s new Diaphragm Seal Solutions catalog is now available, showcasing our full offering of replaceable and non-replaceable diaphragm seals, including the new Type 40 Flow-Through Annular Style diaphragm seal. The NOSHOK Flow-Through Annular Style diap...