PRO 3 Engraving Software Program for Producing 2D Data Matrix Barcodes
. 2L inc. announced today that it is accepting orders for its' new PRO 3 CAD/CAM Engraving Software Program.
* Simple to use interface allows virtually any cnc machine operator to create G-code programs.
* It functions as a complete drawing program. Draw shapes, (circles, rectangles, etc.) freehand lines, and straight lines. There is no need for an external drawing program.
* Include multiple font styles and sizes, imported dxf files (company logos, drawings), drawn items (shapes - circles, rectangles, freehand and straight lines, ...), and incremental serial numbers in one output cnc G-code program (.nc file).
* Converts 2L single line engraving fonts or any font installed on your computer into standard G-code.
* Use guidelines, any drawn objects, or imported dxf files as reference geometry to precisely locate text or other objects to be engraved.
* Control text orientation, alignment, spacing, and size on multiple instances of text.
* The Cycle Time Monitor automatically calculates the amount of time it will take to perform the engraving job. The effect of changing font styles, sizes, and feedrates can be seen instantly to help reduce cycle times.
* The output CNC G-code is saved as a text file that may be edited with Notepad or other text editors.
* Creates Absolute (G90) and Incremental (G91) G-code output (3 Axis - XYZ).
* The G-code programs produced use only G0 and G1 moves to ensure CNC control compatibility.
The PRO 3 Engraving Software Program creates G-code programs for producing 2D Data Matrix Barcodes on 3 or 4 axis cnc milling machines or multi axis lathes. It allows users to mark directly on parts (DPM – Direct Part Marking) using standard 2L engraving tools and the cnc equipment they already have. There is no special equipment or machines required to begin engraving the barcodes.
Being able to produce the engraved 2D Data Matrix Barcodes along with the human readable text directly on the cnc machining centers already being used to produce the components can significantly reduce manufacturing costs. Using a separate single standalone engraving machine to produce 2D Data Matrix Barcodes can cause manufacturing bottlenecks and add additional handling and setup time.
The PRO 3 Engraving Software Program is a full featured, simple to use drawing program that produces standard G-code nc files that are compatible with virtually any cnc controller. This brings the ability to produce 2D Data Matrix Barcodes into the reach of any machine shop or manufacturing facility that uses cnc equipment.
The program allows creating precise engraving layouts using multiple fonts, drawn shapes, lines and incremental serial numbers along with 2D Data Matrix Barcodes. The engraving layouts can be precisely located using reference geometry or guidelines. The layout orientation, alignment, spacing and size of multiple instances of text are all easily controlled.
The 2D Data Matrix Barcodes can be produced using any standard 2L engraving tool with either a rigid toolholder or a Spring Loaded Engraving Tool.
"We are very pleased to expand the capabilities of our engraving software programs and respond to our customers requests for simple to use programs that address challenging engraving opportunities", stated the company spokesman.
"Our new program offers a complete easy to use solution for both the daily straightforward engraving jobs as well as the much more difficult engraving such as 4 axis engraving or programming multi axis lathes", added the spokesman.
"The 2L Engraving Software programs have proven to be so uncomplicated to use that novice cnc operators can engrave 2D Data Matrix Barcodes as well as standard engraving operations, which we feel can significantly add to both the appearance of the products and the company’s bottom line" he finalized.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Creform Corporation has introduced a new concept in AGVs well suited for manufacturing operations where space is limited for delivering materials to various processing operations, light assembly and where light duty transportation of materials is requir...
For manufacturers who need a flat package surface label applicator, the semi-automatic AP550 is an affordable option, applying product and identification labels flawlessly on a variety of flat surfaces, including rectangular or tapered bottles, packages...
Airwolf 3D HD printers are based on a semi-enclosed, rigid acrylic frame, allowing for production of rapid prototypes which are made fast and precise on an easily accessible glass print bed. They feature oversized motors, precision motion belts, and bul...