PERSONAL SIZE SAFETY GAS MONITORS
Supplier: CEA Instruments Inc
The Eikon is a new series of low cost, single gas recyclable personal safety monitors available for the detection of either Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Oxygen (O2), or Chlorine (Cl2). Each unit is extremely rugged, intrinsically safe with UL and other approvals, weighs about four (4) ounces, and cannot be turned off accidentally.
A two (2) year operation is guaranteed and there are no parts or maintenance required for the duration of its operational life. Easy and unobtrusive to wear, with a patented cam grip pocket clip that keeps the unit in place, these units are resistant to water, dust, and chemical corrosion. A confidence 'Tap Tap Test' ensures the unit is working properly.
• WEIGHT 7.5 ounces (210 grams), including batteries.
• DIMENSIONS 5.1 x 2.4 x 1.2 inches (130 x 60 x 30 mm)
• RESPONSE Combustibles 20 seconds; Oxygen 10 seconds; Toxic Gas 20 seconds
• SENSOR LIFE Combustible 5 years, Toxic 3 years, Oxygen 1 year minimum expected.
• AUDIBLE - 92 dBA at 1 foot, selectable tones with selectable Confidence blip
• and Triple beep every 10 seconds for low battery.
• VISIBLE - Ultra bright flashing LED pair with display indicating the alarm type.
• OPTIONAL VIBRATOR ALARM - Wireless remote, single frequency vibration at
• all alarm levels.
• DISPLAY- 7 segment high contrast LCD, 10 mm character height with backlight.
• Symbols for Peak hold, Low battery, Zero mode, Calibration mode, Alarm 1,
• Alarm 2, 15 min STEL, 8 hour TWA.
• DATALOGGING Adjustable sample rate for 30-3000 @ 1 minute sample rate (depending on gas concentration).
• BATTERY LIFE- Toxic Gas and Oxygen models use three (3) replaceable AA Alkaline batteries for 3000 hours operation (12 months normal intermittent use);
• Combustible Gas models use a Nickel Hydride Rechargeable battery that
• provides 8 to 12 hours operation between recharging time.
• TEMPERATURE -4o F to 122o F (-20o C to 50o C)
• HUMIDITY 0 to 99% RH
• APPROVALS USA and Canada UL913 (Class 1 Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D) and FCC 47 CFR
• CH.1; Europe EN50014, EN50018, EN50020 (EEx ia (d) IIC T3/4).
• PROTECTION NEMA 4X (tested to IP66).
• RF RADIATION EN50081-2 and ETSI EN 300 683 (vibrator option only).
• RF / ESD EN50082-2 and ETSI EN 300 683 (vibrator option only).
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
The brand new CEA 288 is a wall mounted infrared Carbon Dioxide (CO2) gas analyzer with digital display readout contained in an extremely durable water and dust tight NEMA 4X enclosure. Ranges are available as low as in 0-10,000 ppm up to 100% Volume. &...
GD-888 SERIES of portable, infrared Carbon Dioxide gas monitors can measure full ranges of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) up to 1% in 10 ppm increments, 10%, or 100% Volume. Standard accessories include a battery charger, AC power supply, tubing, and operation ma...
The Guardian K-11 Series is a newly re-designed family of wall mounted, continuous gas monitors available for Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Oxygen, Chlorine, Sulfur Dioxide, Hydrogen Cyanide, Hydrogen Chloride, Nitrogen Dioxide, Nitric Oxide, Hydrogen...