New Ultra-Low NOx Burner Introduced
Supplier: Hamworthy Peabody Combustion Inc.
Hamworthy Peabody Combustion announces the introduction of their new ECOjet® ultra-low NOx burner.
After almost three years of research and development, including the use of Hamworthy Peabody
Combustion’s SMARTflow™ flow modeling, and the resources of Hamworthy Combustion’s World-leading Advanced Technology Center (14 test furnaces/testing burner capacities to 300 MM BTU/hr), the ECOjet® emerged, offering ultra-low emissions with little or no flue gas recirculation. Every aspect of the burner from air entry to gas and oil nozzles to swirler was strategically designed, developed and tested.
Ignition is achieved using the highly reliable, self-cleaning, and low maintenance Chentronics’ (a Hamworthy Combustion Group company) High Energy Direct Spark Ignitor. This state-of-the-art burst mode ignition with flashing indicator allows the operator to observe the ignitor condition during operation. This also eliminates the need for an ignitor fuel train. Gas-Electric ignitors are also available firing natural gas, propane, coke oven gas, etc.
Easy to Install, Easy to Operate, Easy to Maintain
• Reliable and virtually maintenance-free, self-cleaning High Energy Spark Ignition.
• Staged gas design provides extremely stable flames, up to 20:1 burner turndown, hot standby, available continuous pilot, and precise furnace warm-up.
• Ultra Low NOx on a full range of gaseous fuels (natural gas, propane, refinery gas, landfill gas, off gasses.
• Low NOx on all liquid fuels (No. 2 through No. 6 fuel oil, ultra-heavy fuels such as pitch and bitumen).
• Applicable to package, industrial, and utility boilers ranging from single to multi-burner wall-fired, Turbo, and other boiler types.
• NOx levels <30 ppm without FGR
• Ultra-Low NOx (<10 ppm) with less FGR than other burners, greater efficiency, & lower CO2 footprint.
• Burner ramp rates not limited by speed.
• Does not require complicated control systems.
• Does not require special fuel or combustion air filtration or straining.
• Capacities to 400 MM BTU/hr.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Hamworthy Peabody Combustion offers a new Q-jet™ Low NOx Burner Optimization Kit that can be retrofitted to practically any existing burner, regardless of manufacturer to increase efficiency and reduce maintenance. In addition, the Q-jet™ Kit eliminates...
Orion Fans, a leading manufacturer of standard and custom AC and DC fans, fan trays and accessories, has expanded its high airflow fan tray offering to include a front exhaust unit available with up to six-fan positions. Ideal for narrow depth cabinets ...
Airius LLC has introduced the new Air Pear Model 25 EC, bringing the electronically commuted (EC) motor option to its full product lineup of destratification fans. By adding the EC motor to the popular Air Pea...