Membrane, Pleated, Depth, And Specialty Filters Designed For Wide Range Of Liquid Process Applications
Supplier: Eaton Filtration LLC
Diversified industrial manufacturer Eaton Corporation today announced availability of a new line of filters, the LOFMEM(TM) membrane filter, the LOFPLEAT(TM) pleated filter, the LOFTREX(TM) depth filter, and a series of specialty filters marketed under the brands LOFSORB(TM), LOFMET(TM), and LOFCLEAN(TM) that are engineered to handle a wide range of liquid process applications across a broad range of industries. LOFMEM Series Membrane Cartridges are absolute rated filters designed to provide precise, repeatable, sub-micron level filtration; LOFPLEAT Series Cartridges offer a pleated configuration that provides higher surface area than depth filters for greater dirt holding and longer on-stream life; LOFTREX Series Depth Filtration Cartridges are cylindrical filters with a tortuous path for capturing a wide range of particle sizes and gelatinous contaminants; and LOFSORB, LOFMET, and LOFCLEAN Specialty Series Filters are constructed of different extruded carbon, porous metal, and resin bonded materials that provide unique performance benefits.
• Media - Acrylic Fiber/Phenolic Resin
• Optional End Caps - Polyester
• Multi-length bonding agent - Polyamide Hot Melt
• Gasket/O-Rings - Silicone, EPDM, Buna N, Viton© and Teflon© encapsulated Viton (O-rings only)
• Micron ratings - 1, 3, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100 µm
• Nominal lengths - 9.75", 10", 19.5", 20", 29.25", 30", 39", 40" (24.8, 25.4, 49.5, 50.8, 74.3, 76.2, 99.1, 101.6 cm)
• Outside diameter - 2.45" (6.22 cm)
• Inside diameter - 15/16" (2.38 cm)
• Differential pressure - 70 psid @ 70°F (4.8 bar)
• Recommended change- out pressure for disposal 35 psid (2.4 bar)
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Part Number AFR
Eaton's innovative new AFR Series Tubular Backwash Filter System is designed for continuous, high flow filtration (single system flow rates up to 2000 gpm and 454 m3/hr) with flexibility to meet current and future system capacity requirements. The sy...
Part Number PPL
Eaton's Duplex POLYLINE(TM) Bag Filters have no metal components to rust or corrode and their unique, one-piece polypropylene molded filter housing bodies have no seams, welds or crevices to trap particles. This makes them very easy to clean, an impo...
Part Number 91 T
Eaton's Model 91 Fabricated Tee-Type Pipeline Strainer protects expensive pipeline system components like pumps, nozzles, and instrumentation through removal of unwanted particulate matter from the system flow. Two different types of covers, bolted or da...