MO280-RK-i5: Thermal Imaging Technician’s Kit
Supplier: Extech Instruments Corp Part Number MO280-RK-i5
A complete solution kit for the Restoration Contractor
- Extech i5 - Compact IR Camera
- Affordable InfraRed Camera with high quality image, focus free viewing, and 5000 image miniSD card storage
- High 2% accuracy and 0.1°C thermal sensitivity
- Includes QuickReport™ image analysis software
- MO280 - Pinless Moisture Meter
- Displays %moisture from 0 to 99%
- Measurement depth to 0.75" (22mm) below the surface
- MO220 - Wood Moisture Meter
- Memory contains 8 wood groups with calibrations for approximately 170 species of wood
- Measures wood moisture from 6 to 99.9%
- RH490 - Precision Hygro-Thermometer
- Measures Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point, Wet Bulb, Absolute Humidity, GPP
- Less than 30 second RH response time with 2%RH accuracy
- RHT10 - Humidity/Temperature USB Datalogger
- Datalogs 16,000 RH and 16,000 Temperature readings
- User-programmable sampling rate and alarm thresholds
- Supplied in a rugged heavy duty hard carrying case that provides
protection and organization for the meters and accessories whenever they
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Extech Instruments announces versatile TKG Series of ultrasonic thickness gauges are now available. The TKG Series – consisting of the TKG250, TKG150 and TKG100 models – uses ultrasonic technology to capture non-destructive th...
Extech Instruments announces its versatile MA430 Series of professional digital clamp meters are now available. Featuring a compact size that enables measurements in tight locations, the affordable series consists of the MA430 400A AC cla...
Extech Instruments announces the introduction of the new PRC line of process calibrators to test transmitters, transducers, indicators, sensors and other industrial process components. The four new meters -- PRC10, 15, 20 and 30 -- offer plant and elect...