Low profile and low cost M16 Connector
This new low profile and low cost M16 Connector solution meets IP67 requirements for small AC or DC motors but also existing M23 applications (retrofit with M23 foot print) as long as it meets electro-mechanical criteria (size, Amps, Voltage, etc.).
• Motor • Linear Motion Control • Coordinate Systems • Electro Vehicles • Communication • EMI Testing Labs • Industrial Controls • Instrumentation • Medical • Robotics • Food & Beverage, etc.
Features & Benefits:
• Low Profile and Compact: Height is only 0.89” (21 mm)
• Lower Cost: About 50% less cost than a standard M16 configuration
• Reduction of Assembly Time: Fewer parts
• Sturdy Die Cast Material in Three Finishes: Raw (blank), Nickel Plated Brass and Black Chromated
• EMI / RFI Ready: An optional EMI shield eliminates EMI/RFI Interference
• Color Coded Inserts (Optional): Power & Signal won’t be reversed
• Retrofit/Convert: M23 solutions (existing motors with M23 footprint)
• Private Labeling: Possible with minimum order
• Industries Served: Motor, Linear Motion Control, Coordinate Systems, Electro Vehicles, Communication, EMI Testing Labs, Industrial Controls, Instrumentation, Medical, Robotics, Food & Beverage, etc.
M16 Dual Signal and Power Twintus Technical Information
• Contacts: 3 - 18 • Cable Diameter Range: 0.08” - 0.43” (2 - 11 mm)
• Amperage Rating: 8 - 20 A • Temperature Range: -40° F to -257° F (-40° C to 125° C)
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
We carry over 6000+ Hummel cable gland types, sizes & configurations! Threads: NPT, Metric & PG! Material: Nylon, Nickel Plated Brass, PVDF, Stainless Steel, etc. NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & IP69K)! Large Inv...
Demand for larger & oversized brass fittings is constantly increasing, especially in offshore and renewable energy applications. HUMMEL & Sealcon now offers a WADI-XL cable gland with up to 4” BSPP and Metric M110 thread sizes. This and other large...
Liquid Tight Strain Relief Fittings, Cord Grips & Cable Glands: 1. Pull-Out Resistant / Protection Overlapping clamping splines prevent form seal from damaging or pulling out the cable 2. Subm...