Hamworthy Peabody Combustion offers a new Q-jet™ Low NOx Burner Optimization Kit that can be retrofitted to practically any existing burner, regardless of manufacturer to increase efficiency and reduce maintenance. In addition, the Q-jet™ Kit eliminates the need to replace complete burner assemblies just to meet emissions requirements, saving time and money.
The Q-jet™ Kit achieves NOx reductions up to 35% on gas firing, and up to 40% on oil firing when equipped with the SPIROjet™ low NOx atomizer. Lower excess air level operation can also be recognized, which leads to a lower CO2 footprint for the boiler island.
The New Low NOx Q-jet™ Optimization Kit:
- Can be used to upgrade most gas burners to a low NOx burner, regardless of the original burner manufacturer
- Can be equipped with an oil gun and combined with either the SPIROjet™ or SPIROjet EX™ atomizer
- Works with single burner boilers up to multi-burner utility boilers
- Lowers emissions and CO2 footprint
- Is designed to be installed with minimum effort and cost
- Increases turndown capability
- Is an economical and practical alternative to installing completely new burners
The new low NOx Q-jet™ Optimization Kit is just one of the many products offered by Hamworthy Peabody Combustion that easily and cost-effectively retrofits existing burner equipment.