Loading Dock Rolling Safety Gate
Supplier: Diversified Fall Protection
The DFP loading dock rolling safety gate is an improved gate system with the pivot side
anchored and the movable side fitted with a rolling wheel to eliminate lifting of the gate. It
provides total accessibility to the dock opening. A dock worker or delivery person can easily
move this OSHA compliant gate for complete access to the overhead door and truck opening.
When finished and ready to move, the gate is rolled to the locked and protected location. The
DFP loading dock rolling safety gate provides cost effective protection to stop serious accidents.
- Any dock area that requires fall protection
- Fits all docks, concrete, lift, and ramp
- 8’ and 10’ sizes to fit standard dock doors
- Available custom sizes to fit any situation
- Tested to OSHA regulations
- 200# top rail 42” and 150# mid rail 21”
- Safety yellow powder coating for long life protection
- Galvanized or additional colors available
- total accessibility to the dock opening
- fits all docks, concrete, lift, and ramp
- 8’ and 10’ sizes
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
The new 384 page catalogue presents the extensive portfolio of signaling products available from E2S. Each product page offers detailed specifications including hazardous area classifications, performance data, third party approvals, dimensional diagrams a...
R. STAHL is introducing a new signalling solution that withstands extreme environmental conditions, e.g. a wide operating temperature range of +70 °C down to -55 °C. FX15 beacons feature an enclosure manufactured from corrosion-resistant glass-reinforce...
Danray Products LLC recently introduced 12", 18", and 24" steel lathe chuck shields for lathes or similar machines. These heavy-duty 14-gauge steel lathe chuck shields serve two basic functions: (1) they provide a safeguard between individuals and point-of...