L-5 Level Switch
Supplier: Harwil Corp
Part Number L-5
Specific Gravity Compensating
- Featuring continuously adjustable float buoyancy control to allow use in fluids with specific gravity down to 0.6
- Continuous buoyancy control allows switch activation at oil/water interface
- Consult factory for other bicomponent fluid interface systems.
phosphor bronze, 304 stainless steel and EPDM elastomer seal. Hypalon
and Viton elastomer seals are available on special order.
Typical Working Fluids:
- Contaminated ground water
- Machine cutting oils
- Rusty coolant water
- Waste water
- 15 amp, 120 or 230 VAC, SPDT or DPDT switch action
- Gold Cross Bar Dry Circuit Computer/PLC Interface SPDT Switch Model also available
- May be used in hazardous areas when used with intrinsically safe relays.
- Temperature to 180°F
- Pressure to 300 psig
- Available in single float and double float models
- For use in particle contaminated fluids.
- Horizontal Mounting Only
- High/Low Liquid Level Alarm
- Solenoid Valve On/Off Control
Reviews & Comments