L-30N Liquid Level Switches
Noryl (PPO) with Optional Filter Boot
Component Recognized (E85349)
For Use in Highly Particle Contaminated Liquids:
- Waste water
- Contaminated ground water
- Machine cutting oils
- Medium slurries
Corrosive Liquids such as:
- Mild acids and bases
- Sea water
- Rusty coolant water (see here).
contamination resistance is provided by a single convolute elastomeric
flexible seal which is continuously flushed by the working fluid.
- Models for vertical or horizontal mounting.
- Maintenance and checkout is a snap for your present personnel using an uncomplicated standard test meter.
- Optional Nitrophyl (Nitrile) Closed Cell Float for mounting switch in 1″ NPT fitting.
- Wetted surfaces Noryl (PPO), 316 stainless steel, and EPDM elastomer seal.
- SPDT 15 amp, 120/240 VAC, switching capacity model or Gold Cross Dry Circuit Computer/PLC Interface Model.
- Intrinsically Safe Relay allows Model L-30 to be used in hazardous areas.
- Temperatures to 200°F continuous.
- Pressures to 75 psig operating
- Pressures to 100 psig non-operating.
- High/Low Liquid level alarm
- Liquid level indication
- Pump Up/ Pump Down Control
- Solenoid Valve control
Noryl test strips are available for testing in your particular chemical environment
Extensive Chemical Corrosive List Available
Both horizontal and vertical models are available with DMP cable connector or “F” model 1/2″ conduit fitting.
Model L-30N (Noryl PPO)
For use in:
- Inorganic solutions
- Contaminated water
Noryl Engineering Plastic (PPO), 316 Stainless Steel, EPDM (Viton optional)
Nominal Working Temperature & Pressure
Temperature (°F): 200 Max
Pressure (psig): 75 Operating;
100 Max Non-operating
Optional filter boot available in EPDM
(Viton Special Order)
Working Fluid Spec. Gravity – 0.8 min.
Electrical Switch Characteristics
- UL and CSA listed
- 15 AMP @ 1/2 HP; 125/250 VAC
- 1/2 AMP @ 125 VDC, 1/4 AMP @ 250 VDC
- 5 AMP 125 VAC (Tungsten lamp load)
- 10,000,000 operations median.
SPDT-Dry Circuit Option
Gold Cross Bar Contacts for Computer/PLC Interface
0.1 AMP or less 5-24 VAC/DC (UL & CSA listed)
Liquid Level Change to Activate Switch
≈ 1/4″ all models
Weight: 1/2 lb
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.