IP69K-Rated Control Units
Supplier: Schmersal LLC Part Number CSS30S
New IP69K-rated pushbuttons, selector switches, E-Stops and pilot lights tolerate washdowns at pressures up to 1,450 psi and temperatures of 80 degrees C. These UL and CSA-recognized controls are ideal for food processing, medical and pharmaceutical applications. In addition units are available that are tolerant to UV and Ozone ... ideal for outdoor use such as portable instruments, off-road vehicles, construction equipment, and marine applications.
• Standards: EN 60947-5-3, EN 954-1, EN ISO 13849-1, IEC 61508
• Enclosure: stainless steel, 1.4404 to EN 10088
• Mode of operation: inductive
• Actuator: coded CST 30S-1
• Series-wiring: max. 31 components
• Fuse: 2 A
• Cable length: max. 200 m
• Rates switching distance Sn: 11 mm
• Assured switch-on point Sao: 8 mm
• Assured switch-off point Sar: 15 mm
• Hysteresis: < 2 mm
• Repeat accuracy: < 1 mm
• Switching frequency f: 3 Hz
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.