Handheld Portable Indicating Instrument Easily Connects To Any Sensor with Electrical Signal Output
Supplier: Clark Solutions
Part Number MA2490
Clark Solutions introduces the Model MA2490 portable indicator. The MA2490 is an economical and versatile tool and as part of the ALMEMO family of measuring instruments accepts inputs from virtually any sensor type. Measuring functions include measured value, zero-setting, sensor adjustment, saving of maximum / minimum values, memory for 100 measured values, cold junction compensation, and temperature compensation
The MA2490 uses the patented ALMEMO connection system, whereby sensor-specific parameters are stored in non-volatile memory in the sensor's connection plug and remain with the sensor! More than 65 measuring ranges are available for the MA2490, as are a wide variety of factory-made sensors including those to measure pressure, liquid and air flow, temperature, light intensity, pH, conductivity, gas concentration (CO2, O2, and CO), relative humidity, rotational speed, linear displacement, etc. Also, inexpensive ALMEMO connection plugs are available for connecting devices with electrical outputs to the logger. With these "blank" plugs, virtually any sensor with a linear signal output may be connected and programmed to display in correct engineering units and scaling factor.
Sensor calibration changes may be made via microprocessor interface, whereby zero and span changes may be made easily and accurately. The changes remain with the sensor because they are stored in the sensor's connection plug. For certain sensors, multiple measurements (4 max.) are available from each input channel. For instance, with a relative humidity probe the air temperature and the relative humidity as well as the calculated variables dew point, mixture ratio, or partial vapor pressure may be viewed. All from a sensor plugged into one input socket. The MA24901 has one input socket for one ALMEMO sensor and the MA24902 has two. The units have two output sockets and standard cables are available for analog, V24, USB and ethernet interface.
• Measuring Inputs: 1(MA2490-1) or 2(MA2490-2) ALMEMO Input Sockets for ALMEMO Sensors
• Channels: Per sensor, max. 4 channels (sensor-type-specific, measuring and function channels)
• Outputs: Two ALMEMO sockets for all ALMEMO interface cables
• Power Requirements: 3 AA Alkaline batteries or AC/DC Adapter (7-13VDC), 150mA
• Current Consumption: Approx. 20 mA without anything connected to inputs or output
• A/D Converter: delta-sigma, 16-bit
• Measurement Rate: 2.5 or 10 Measurements per Second
• System Accuracy: +/-0.03% of Measured Value +/-3 Digits
• Cold-Junction Compensation: +/-0.2°C, +/-0.01°C/°C In The Range Of -30...+80°C
• Automatic Sensor Burnout Indication:
• LC Display:
o 7 segments: Measured value 5 char., 15 mm
• Function 4 1/2 char., 9mm
o 16 segments: Units 2 char., 9mm
• 9 symbols
• Keypad- 7 silicone keys
• Enclosure- ABS plastic, high impact strength, max 70°C
• Dimensions- 127 mm L x 83 mm W x 42 mm H
Reviews & Comments
G2 Flow Meters give users the ability to custom design a flow meter to match their specific application. G2 Stainless Steel Flow Meters and G2 Stainless Steel Meters with Tri-Clover fittings are available in a range of sizes from ½” – 2”, wi...
Clark Solutions announces its Series 605 Differential Pressure Switch featuring several design advantages making Series 605 Switches superior to alternative models. Series 605 Differential Pressure Switches are designed for use with air and non-...
Part Number Model DN-EM
Clark Solutions announces the introduction of the Model DN-EM BTU/Energy Monitor. The Model DN-EM BTU/Energy Monitor is designed to measure the thermal energy flow rate and totalized energy consumption in water and water/glycol based heating and cooling...