The Type HFC-100 fixed or rotating (optional) operator armchair with 5" wide consoles. Suitable for tight cabins.
The HFC series
chair system is configured to accommodate oil over oil or electrical
Joysticks. Access panels and openings are provided to facilitate the
installation of hydraulic hoses or wiring.
- Ergonomic design, full body contoured seat for operator comfort
- Independent backrest, seat height, slope, and fore and aft adjustment.
- Mechanically adjustable lumbar support.
- Seat cushion tilt and fore/aft adjustments.
- Dual acting independent seat and console slide system
- Full hydraulic and spring – dampened mechanical suspension system with “Dial In” weight compensation.
- Ultra tough nylon velour upholstery.
- Flip up, vertically adjustable armrests.
- Aluminum consoles – Left console flips back for operator accessibility and includes power disconnect microswitch for safety.
- Powder coat finish
- Vinyl upholstery.
- Adjustable headrest.
- Seat belt.
- Document pouch.
- Without suspension
- Mechanical 4-step suspension – 309 lb [140 kg] – 3.2” [80 mm] of height adjustment in 4 increments.
- Pneumatic suspension.
- 7” fixed open riser.
- 7” electrical riser.
- Bushing rotator lockable in 10° increments.