Operator Armchair System with Fully Adjustable Armrest and Control Consoles
FSALV – Fixed base flip up consoles
FSALVDS – Fixed base, ± 90 seat and console swivel lockable every 10°
FSALVD – Rotating base, ball bearing
Operator Armchair’s integrated system design was developed specifically
for tight cabins and other compact workspaces and still offers a
multitude of adjustments.
- Ergonomic design, full body contoured seat for operator comfort
- Independent backrest, seat height, slope, and fore and aft adjustment.
- Mechanically adjustable lumbar support.
- Seat cushion tilt and fore/aft adjustments.
- Dual acting independent seat and console slide system
- Full hydraulic and spring – dampened mechanical suspension system with “Dial In” weight compensation.
- Ultra tough nylon velour upholstery.
- Integrated adjustable armrests
- Document pouch.
- Consoles with manual horizontal, vertical, longitudinal, tilt, and twist adjustments.
- Consoles accommodate CS, M, and PRO series joystick controllers and (5) 22.5 mm diameter control devices.
- Powder coat finish
- Vinyl upholstery.
- Adjustable headrest.
- Seat belt.
- Without suspension
- Mechanical 4-step suspension – 309 lb [140 kg] – 3.2” [80 mm] of height adjustment in 4 increments.
- Pneumatic suspension.
- 7” fixed open riser.
- 7” electrical riser.
- Bushing rotator lockable in 10° increments.
- Ball bearing rotating base.