FSA fixed and FSAD rotating Operator Armchairs with integrated consoles and numerous manual adjustments for the operator.
FSA - Fixed base flip up consoles (shown)
FSAD - Rotating base flip up consoles
LFC - Fixed base fixed consoles
LRC - Rotating base fixed consoles
Commonly used on Cab Operated Cranes, Pulpits, Mining Dredges, Draglines, Drills, and Maintenance of Way Equipment.
- Ergonomic design, full body contoured seat for operator comfort
- Independent backrest, seat height, slope, and fore and aft adjustment.
- Mechanically adjustable lumbar support.
- Seat cushion tilt and fore/aft adjustments.
- Dual acting independent seat and console slide system
- Full hydraulic and spring – dampened mechanical suspension system with “Dial In” weight compensation.
- Ultra tough nylon velour upholstery.
- Tilt, vertical and horizontal adjustable armrests.
- Document pouch.
- Hinged, tilting consoles
- Ball bearing rotating base. (FSAD and LRC)
- Powder coat finish
- Vinyl upholstery.
- Adjustable headrest.
- Mechanical 4-step suspension – 309 lb [140 kg] – 3.2” [80 mm] of
height adjustment in 4 increments. (Furnished with 12” wide consoles and
- Pneumatic suspension.
- Fixed Base
- Motorized seat adjustments.
- Wiring and other custom options and accessories available upon request.
Size 80 and 100 high-torque tooth clutches to deliver more torque and flexibility than other products on the market. This series consists of more than 45 clutches in multiple bore sizes designed to provide high torque in a small package, and configured ...
RVP, Renishaw's new vision measurement probe for use with the REVO 5-axis measurement system on measuring machines (CMMs), increases the multi-sensor capability of REVO by adding non-contact inspection to the exisiting touch-trigger, high-speed tactile ...
BLAZE 600M Optical Scanner is a flexible, manually-operated system that provides ultra-rapid 3D data acquisition, a high level of accuracy, and actionable data for measurement, inspection, product development, line tuning, and reverse engineering. <...