FSA fixed and FSAD rotating Operator Armchairs with integrated consoles and numerous manual adjustments for the operator.
FSA - Fixed base flip up consoles (shown)
FSAD - Rotating base flip up consoles
LFC - Fixed base fixed consoles
LRC - Rotating base fixed consoles
Commonly used on Cab Operated Cranes, Pulpits, Mining Dredges, Draglines, Drills, and Maintenance of Way Equipment.
- Ergonomic design, full body contoured seat for operator comfort
- Independent backrest, seat height, slope, and fore and aft adjustment.
- Mechanically adjustable lumbar support.
- Seat cushion tilt and fore/aft adjustments.
- Dual acting independent seat and console slide system
- Full hydraulic and spring – dampened mechanical suspension system with “Dial In” weight compensation.
- Ultra tough nylon velour upholstery.
- Tilt, vertical and horizontal adjustable armrests.
- Document pouch.
- Hinged, tilting consoles
- Ball bearing rotating base. (FSAD and LRC)
- Powder coat finish
- Vinyl upholstery.
- Adjustable headrest.
- Mechanical 4-step suspension – 309 lb [140 kg] – 3.2” [80 mm] of
height adjustment in 4 increments. (Furnished with 12” wide consoles and
- Pneumatic suspension.
- Fixed Base
- Motorized seat adjustments.
- Wiring and other custom options and accessories available upon request.