FLIR b60: Lightweight Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera
Supplier: Extech Instruments Corp Part Number b60
180 x 180 IR Resolution, Measures Temperature to 248°F (120°C)
- Focal Plane Array detector with 180 x 180 pixels infrared resolution (32,400 pixels)
- Built-in 2.3 Megapixel visible light digital camera with LED lamps
- Functions include Scalable Picture-In-Picture (PIP) fusion, Copy to USB, Voice Annotation and Laser Pointer Marker
- Area (Min/Max) Mode for Min/Max temperature readings within the selected area with Auto Hot/Cold spot marker
- Optimized temperature range: -4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C)
- Instant Imaging function with Insulation and Dew Point alarms reveal
areas with bad insulation and areas with risk of moisture condensation
- Lightweight (1.3lbs), manual focus camera with 3.5" LCD display, easy one-handed operation and built-in laser pointer
- 0.07°C @ 25°C Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D) provides the resolution needed to find problems faster and easier
- METERLiNK™ Wireless communication
- Thumbnail Image Gallery function allows quick search of stored images
- MicroSD™ card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with memory card with adapter, Li-Ion rechargeable battery,
power supply, Bluetooth adapter, USB cable, hand strap, lens cap and
hard carrying case
- Includes QuickReport™ software for analysis of radiometric images
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Extech Instruments announces the introduction of the new PRC line of process calibrators to test transmitters, transducers, indicators, sensors and other industrial process components. The four new meters -- PRC10, 15, 20 and 30 -- offer plant and elect...
Extech Instruments announces the release of the new industrial app, “EX845 METERLiNK for Android.” The new app allows electrical contractors and plant maintenance professionals who use Extech’s EX845 clamp meter to remotely view and display reading...
Part Number MG300
Extech Instruments announce the new MG300, a true RMS multimeter with built-in insulation resistance tester and the added safety of wireless datastreaming for remote monitoring and datalogging. By adding insulation testing capabilities to the ubiquitou...