FLIR b50: Lightweight Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera
Supplier: Extech Instruments Corp Part Number b50
140 x 140 IR Resolution, Measures Temperature to 248°F (120°C)
- Focal Plane Array detector with 140 x 140 pixels infrared resolution (19,600 pixels)
- Built-in 2.3 Megapixel visible light digital camera with LED lamps
- Functions include 3-Fixed Step Picture-In-Picture (PIP) fusion and Copy to USB
- Area (Min/Max) Mode for Min/Max temperature readings within the selected area
- Optimized temperature range: -4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C)
- Instant Imaging function with Insulation and Dew Point alarms reveal
areas with bad insulation and areas with risk of moisture condensation
- Lightweight (1.3lbs), manual focus camera with 3.5" LCD display, easy one-handed operation and built-in laser pointer
- 0.09°C @ 25°C Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D) provides the resolution needed to find problems faster and easier
- Thumbnail Image Gallery function allows quick search of stored images
- MicroSD™ card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with memory card with adapter, Li-Ion rechargeable battery,
power supply, USB cable, hand strap, lens cap and hard carrying case
- Includes QuickReport™ software for analysis of radiometric images
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Extech Instruments announces the introduction of the new PRC line of process calibrators to test transmitters, transducers, indicators, sensors and other industrial process components. The four new meters -- PRC10, 15, 20 and 30 -- offer plant and elect...
Extech Instruments announces the release of the new industrial app, “EX845 METERLiNK for Android.” The new app allows electrical contractors and plant maintenance professionals who use Extech’s EX845 clamp meter to remotely view and display reading...
Part Number MG300
Extech Instruments announce the new MG300, a true RMS multimeter with built-in insulation resistance tester and the added safety of wireless datastreaming for remote monitoring and datalogging. By adding insulation testing capabilities to the ubiquitou...