FLIR b40: Lightweight Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera
Supplier: Extech Instruments Corp Part Number b40
120 x 120 IR Resolution, Measures Temperature to 248°F (120°C)
- Focal Plane Array detector with 120 x 120 pixels infrared resolution (14,400 pixels)
- Built-in 0.6 Megapixel visible light digital camera with LED lamps
- Functions include Fixed-size Picture-In-Picture (PIP) fusion and Copy to USB
- Area (Min/Max) Mode for Min/Max temperature readings within the selected area
- Optimized temperature range: -4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C)
- Instant Imaging function with Insulation and Dew Point alarms reveal
areas with bad insulation and areas with risk of moisture condensation
- Lightweight (1.3lbs), manual focus camera with 3.5" LCD display, easy one-handed operation and built-in laser pointer
- 0.1°C @ 25°C Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D) provides the resolution needed to find problems faster and easier
- Thumbnail Image Gallery function allows quick search of stored images
- MicroSD™ card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with memory card with adapter, Li-Ion rechargeable battery,
power supply, USB cable, hand strap, lens cap and hard carrying case
- Includes QuickReport™ software for analysis of radiometric images
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Extech Instruments announces versatile TKG Series of ultrasonic thickness gauges are now available. The TKG Series – consisting of the TKG250, TKG150 and TKG100 models – uses ultrasonic technology to capture non-destructive th...
Extech Instruments announces its versatile MA430 Series of professional digital clamp meters are now available. Featuring a compact size that enables measurements in tight locations, the affordable series consists of the MA430 400A AC cla...
Extech Instruments announces the introduction of the new PRC line of process calibrators to test transmitters, transducers, indicators, sensors and other industrial process components. The four new meters -- PRC10, 15, 20 and 30 -- offer plant and elect...