FLIR T620: High-Resolution Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera
Supplier: Extech Instruments Corp Part Number T620
640 x 480 IR Resolution, Measures Temperature to 1202°F (650°C), 4X Continuous Zoom
- High Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D) - 0.05°C @ 30°C
- Wide temperature range: -4°F to 1202°F (-20°C to 650°C) with 2% accuracy
- Focal Plane Array detector with 640 x 480 pixels infrared resolution (307,200 pixels)
- Interchangeable lens with 4X continuous zoom
- Manual/Automatic focus camera with laser pointer, 4.3" multifunction Touch Screen LCD display and 120° swivel lens
- Built-in 5 Megapixel visible light digital camera with video lamp
- Scalable Thermal Fusion and Picture-In-Picture (PIP), Delta T
(Differential Temperature), Voice/Text/Sketch Annotation, IR Windows
Correction, Instant Report, Programmable button
- Digital Video recording and MPEG-4 video streaming over Wi-Fi
- METERLiNK™ Wireless communication
- SD card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with SD memory card, 2 rechargeable batteries, 2-bay
battery charger, power supply, Bluetooth headset, USB and video cables,
tripod adapter, lens cap, and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Extech Instruments announces the introduction of the new PRC line of process calibrators to test transmitters, transducers, indicators, sensors and other industrial process components. The four new meters -- PRC10, 15, 20 and 30 -- offer plant and elect...
Extech Instruments announces the release of the new industrial app, “EX845 METERLiNK for Android.” The new app allows electrical contractors and plant maintenance professionals who use Extech’s EX845 clamp meter to remotely view and display reading...
Part Number MG300
Extech Instruments announce the new MG300, a true RMS multimeter with built-in insulation resistance tester and the added safety of wireless datastreaming for remote monitoring and datalogging. By adding insulation testing capabilities to the ubiquitou...