FLIR T360: High-Temperature Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera
Supplier: Extech Instruments Corp Part Number T360
320 x 240 IR Resolution, Measures Temperature to 1202°F (650°C), 4X Continuous Zoom
- High Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D) - 0.05°C @ 30°C
- Wide temperature range: -4°F to 1202°F (-20°C to 650°C) with 2% accuracy
- Focal Plane Array detector with 320 x 240 pixels infrared resolution (76,800 pixels)
- Interchangeable lens with 1X-4X continuous zoom
- Manual/Automatic focus camera with laser pointer, 3.5" multifunction Touch Screen LCD display and 120° swivel lens
- Built-in 3.1 Megapixel visible light digital camera with video lamp
- Scalable Thermal Fusion and Picture-In-Picture (PIP), Delta T
(Differential Temperature), Voice/Text/Sketch Annotation, Copy to USB,
IR Windows Correction, Instant Report, Temperature Screening
- METERLiNK™ Wireless communication
- SD card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with SD memory card, 2 rechargeable batteries, 2-bay
battery charger, power supply, Bluetooth adapter, USB and video cables,
stylus pen, lens cap, headset and hard carrying case
- Includes QuickReport™ software for analysis of radiometric images
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Extech Instruments announces versatile TKG Series of ultrasonic thickness gauges are now available. The TKG Series – consisting of the TKG250, TKG150 and TKG100 models – uses ultrasonic technology to capture non-destructive th...
Extech Instruments announces its versatile MA430 Series of professional digital clamp meters are now available. Featuring a compact size that enables measurements in tight locations, the affordable series consists of the MA430 400A AC cla...
Extech Instruments announces the introduction of the new PRC line of process calibrators to test transmitters, transducers, indicators, sensors and other industrial process components. The four new meters -- PRC10, 15, 20 and 30 -- offer plant and elect...