The FBS Drive/Brake Controller provides a rugged control solution for operator to rail equipment interface. Your specific control requirements can be accommodated by a variety of standard and custom engineered configurations.
The versatile modular design of the FBS Drive/Brake Controller accommodates a variety of mounting and handle options, custom mounting plates and enclosures as well as proportional and discrete outputs including microswitches, snap action contacts, encoders, Profibus, CAN-Bus, potentiometers, and PWM for stepped and proportional outputs.
brake control for use on locomotives, light rapid transit, high-speed
rail trains, passenger rail, trams, trolleys, people movers, maintenance
of way equipment.
- Modular compact design
- Heavy duty construction
- 20 million cycle mechanical operating life
- Ball bearing construction for smooth precise control
- Safe and ultra reliable forced open contacts
- Highly customizable
- Custom mounting plates with or without brushes
- Custom screening and engraving
- Friction held handle
- Custom stepped detents
- Large selection of output choices
- Step or stepless construction
- Custom handle configurations including mechanical interlock, twist, deadman, and pushbutton handle functions.