Ergonomic Dock Leveler provides the smoothest transition between the truck bed and the dock floor
The NORDOCK FLEX-LIP™ dock leveler is designed to provide substantial lifetime cost of ownership savings by reducing equipment maintenance, injury to personnel and fragile goods damage while increasing safety and productivity. The patented FLEX-LIP™ reduces the risk of low clearance grounding while loading and unloading and reduces excessive impact and forklift wear and tear.
* Patented, proven, FLEX-LIP™ technology
* Patented self cleaning open lug front hinge and header plate
* Patent pending Auto-Descent Lip™ extension
* Heavy-Duty lift cylinder with non-adjustable velocity fuse
* Easy transfer full width fixed rear hinge
* Zinc plated front & rear hinge rods
* Easy clean frame
* Security night locks
* Additional center deck support
* Separate deck and lip maintenance supports
* Deck & lip constructed from 55,000 p.s.i.. tread plate
* Dual side 33% beam to deck front to rear weld pattern
* Beams and lugs continuously welded to header plate
* Velocity fuse on lift cylinder
* Full range telescoping toe guards
* Superior warranty
The NORDOCK FLEX-LIP™ dock leveler lip is activated by a unique patented linkage technology. The lip extends automatically as the leveler deck descends, and maintains the lip horizontally on the trailer bed in all positions - even when below dock loading - and provides the smoothest transition between the truck bed and the dock floor.
Available in three models - ADF air powered, SHF hydraulic and NMF mechanical.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
The Crown ST 3000-25 Series walkie straddle stacker is capable of handling up to 2,500 pounds and working in environments with tight spaces, such as grocery and retail. The Crown ST 3000-25 is available in North America and South America. The ...
Akro-Mils, a North American leader in storage, organization and transport products, announces new models of its Akro-Tilt Truck line equipped with forklift channels for easy transport. The new forklift channels allow loaded Akro-Tilt Trucks to be lifted...
VpCI®-132 Impregnated Foam Pad is a unique, flexible packaging material that combines VpCI® corrosion protection, cushioning and desiccant action, plus excellent antistatic capabilities - all in one step, enabling customers to eliminate expensive and me...