Enclosure Air Conditioner Series
Supplier: Thermal Edge Inc. Part Number WF080236
Thermal Edge Introduces our newest Enclosure Air Conditioner Series
• Model: WF080236
• BTU/Hour: 8000
• Voltage/Phase/Hz: 230/1/60
• Running Amps: 9.08
• Max. Ambient Temperature: 125°F
• H x W x D: 36.81" x 19" x 10.50"
• Ship Weight: 100
The WF series. WF060 and WF080, 6000 BTUH and 8000 BTUH units.
• UL Listed
• 36.8” H x 19” W x 10.5” D
• High impact 600 CFM blowers
• Shallow design for narrow aisle space
• Available in 120V and 230V
• Available with standard filter or expanded 2” deep filter
• 16 Gauge Steel
• NEW UL 484 Required on/off Switch
• Available in NEMA Type 12, 4 & 4X
• Fully integrated heat package from 500W to 1500W
• OD Package moving the digital programmable controller to inside your enclosure
• Vibration Protection for extreme conditions
• Coated Coils for difficult and caustic environments
• Extended High Capacity Filter for dusty environments
• Low Ambient Protection for cold environments
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
DMPU Series Motor Protection System. is a modular electronic motor protection relay to control, monitor and protect the performance of 3-phase constant or dual speed, AC induction motors. The DMPU device measures electrical motor variables (volta...
Stealth.Com Inc. has released a new powerful fanless small form factor PC model LPC-480FS. The LPC-480FS is a highly reliable, fanless, energy efficient, rugged mini PC designed for a large variety of demanding applications. Stealth's LPC-480FS is a p...
Orion Fans, a leading manufacturer of standard and custom AC and DC fans, fan trays and accessories, has developed a new series of small, powerful vane axial (VXC) fans for harsh, high-static pressure environments for medical, networking and telecom equ...
What makes an Air Conditioner a Thermal Edge Air Conditioner? There are three critical features that make a Thermal Edge Enclosure Air Conditioner different from any other line of air conditioners. Standard on Every Unit
Elevator control systems require electronic enclosures to house the control board,high voltage wiring, transformers and other heat-generating components. Thermal management issues may result in unnecessary downtime, expensive repairs and significant cus...
MillerCoors initially housed their PLCs in cabinets equipped with filtered fan packages.Open-loop cooling proved incapable of maintaining consistent cabinet temperatures and exposed the internal components to ambient humidity and contaminates.Microscopi...