Electrical Troubleshooting Kit
Supplier: Extech Instruments Corp Part Number CB10-KIT
Handy Electrical Troubleshooting Kit with 5 Functions
- Circuit breaker finder with outlet/GFCI tester, continuity
checker/wire tracer and AC voltage detector with flashlight in one
- Includes CB10 Circuit Breaker Finder with Sensitivity Adjustment:
- Quickly locate Circuit Breakers with audible and visual alert
- LED indicators determine if outlet is correctly wired and identify six fault conditions
- Push button GFCI test
- Includes CT20 Continuity Tester/Wire Tracer
- Continuity testing via bright flashing LED and loud pulsating beeper
- Remote probe with LED allows a single user to trace up to three cables
- Includes DV20 AC Voltage Detector/Flashlight
- Non-Contact Detection of AC Voltage from 100VAC to 600VAC
- Built-in bright LED flashlight with ON/OFF button
- Rugged, double molded housing
- Complete with convenient storage/carrying case
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Extech Instruments announces the introduction of the new PRC line of process calibrators to test transmitters, transducers, indicators, sensors and other industrial process components. The four new meters -- PRC10, 15, 20 and 30 -- offer plant and elect...
Designed for use in practically any environment, Extech's durable HDV600 high-definition borescope camera series features a 5.7" (145mm) color display for bright outdoor sites or poorly lit facilities. These rugged, waterproof and drop-proof industrial vid...
Part Number MO280-RK
A complete solution for the Restoration Contractor MO280 - Pinless Moisture Meter Displays %moisture from 0 to 99% Measurement depth to 0.75" (22mm) below the surface ...