Electric Drive Units and Special Motors
•High-Torque, variable-speed reversiable motors.
•Driving applications include: mills, spindles, bar boring, tube rolling, and valve turning.
•Custom-designed motors for special driving applications
Electric Drills and Drive Units
High-torque, multi-geared and variable-speed motors
Model EHB 16/2.4 S
Model EHB 16/2.4 R/L
Model EHB 16/2.4 S/RL
Heavy-duty Drills for Industrial and Construction Applications:
• High-torque output
• Variable-speed, two- and four-geared drills for optimum speed selection
• Reversible motors and electronic torque control on selected models
• Ideal for special applications including valve turning, tube rolling and other jobs
• Safety slip clutch on 7/8' capacities and higher to protect operator and tool
• Drilling capacities up to 11/4' in steel
• Special OEM motors available on request
• One-year warranty
CS Unitec offers a complete line of pneumatic chain saws for cutting wood and plastic, as well as for underwater and underground applications. Series 5 1026, 5 1027, 5 1028 and 5 1029 air saws are designed with a chain brake to stop chain movement durin...
CS Unitec has introduced a portable, dry cutting miter saw for steel, stainless steel and other materials. The Model 9410 ND is the only metal cutting machine on the market with stepless adjustments from -45° to + 45°. The 10” Tungsten Carbide Tipped (T...
CS Unitec’s Model 6 1316 0050 explosion-proof, pneumatic impact wrench is suitable for zones with the potential for flammable gas, mist, vapor or dust. This tool is ATEX certified Ex II 2 GcT6 for use in these hazardous atmospheres, making it safer for ...