Dual Mode Shipping Case
Supplier: Pelican Products Part Number 1730
Responding to the market’s increasing demand for tough, versatile, shipping cases, Pelican™ Products, Inc., has introduced the 1730 Transport Case.
• Exterior Dimensions - 37.50" x 27.13" x 14.37"
• Interior Dimensions - 34.00" x 24.00" x 12.50"
• Lid Depth - 2.50"
• Bottom Depth - 10.00"
• Total Depth - 12.50"
• Weight with foam - 38 lbs.
• Weight without foam - 30 lbs.
• Buoyancy Max. - 416 lbs.
• Range Temperature - -40 / 210° F
• No. of Wheels - 2
• Designed to either be moved manually or stacked on pallets, the 1730 features four extra-deep base-to-lid, locking cleats that ensure maximum stacking stability.
• For easy manual transport, the case comes standard with several mobile-friendly features that include two double-wide handles and rugged polyurethane wheels with stainless steel ball bearings and nylon hubs for extended towing durability.
With nearly 10,000 cubic inches of usable storage space and an infinite number of internal storage possibilities, the 1730 features an open cell-core wall, polymer construction engineered to protect sensitive equipment from some of the harshest conditions on Earth. Additional standard features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and water tight seal and dual action latches that have been tested to withstand nearly 400 pounds (but open with a light pull). Genuine Pelican Protector™ Cases are fully stackable for maximum space efficiency and can always be spotted by their distinctive, trademarked “Dual Band” design.
The 1730 features an integrated automatic pressure equalization valve that keeps moisture out and prevents vacuum lock so the case is easy to open at any altitude.
The 1730 Transport Case is also available with a manual pressure regulation valve and a humidity indicator for moisture regulation. This feature is optional which makes it perfect for storing weapons or anything else that requires strict atmospheric conditions.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
With nearly 8,000 cu in. of storage space, the Model 1640 case can hold full-sized hard drive towers, breathing apparatus, survey and geotechnical equipment, and other large, sensitive apparatus. Waterproof and dustproof, the case offers rugged design, pad...
Part Number 1640
TORRANCE, CA – May 4, 2006 — Combining big space with big convenience, Pelican™ Products, Inc., a leading manufacturer of high-impact, all-purpose watertight Protector™ Cases, has unveiled the 1640 Case. Boasting nearly 8,000 cubic inches of possib...
The P-433 Ship Shape(TM) bulk forklift container features a standard 44” x 44” footprint that seamlessly fits into many bulk bag fillers to permit processing, packaging and material handling engineers to integrate rigid, reusable bulk containers i...