Supplier: Colder Products Co
DrumQuik PUR provides a sustainable and closed system for the dispensing of high-purity chemicals from drums, jerry cans and intermediate bulk containers. Whether used in pharmaceutical handling, semiconductor production or flat-panel-screen production processes, high-purity chemicals must be carefully handled to protect not only the chemicals but also the environment, equipment and workers. Colder’s DrumQuik PUR high-purity chemical dispensing system is an easy-to-use product that uses a closed-system design and rugged construction to meet strict safety requirements for chemical-handling applications and the demands of harsh operating environments. The system is manufactured in a clean room and double bagged to maintain purity until ready for use. Made from virgin polyethylene and suited to cost-sensitive one-way and single-use container applications, the drum insert and dip-tube assembly can be disposed of or recycled along with the container. The coupler is made from virgin PVDF and can withstand thousands of connections.
• Pressure: Uncoupled: Vacuum to 45 psig (3.1 bar)
• Coupled: Vacuum to 22 psig (1.5 bar)
• Temperature: Drum insert: -20° to 120°F (-29° to 49°C)
• Coupler: 0° to 120°F (-18° to 49°C)
• Drum insert & dip-tube: Virgin polyethylene (HDPE)
• Shipping plug: Virgin polyethylene (HDPE)
• Coupler: Virgin PVDF
• Spring (coupler only): Virgin PEEK UHP (PPS or Tefon® encapsulated
• 316 stainless steel optional)
• Seals: Coupler seals: FKM (Simriz® UHP FFKM
• Perfuoroelastomer optional)
• Bung seal: Polyolefn (POE) (EPDM or FKM
• Shipping plug seal: EPDM (FKM optional)
• Torque specifcations: 2" Buttress – 20ft-lbs (27 N-m)
• Shipping plug – hand tight
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
The L44 Low Profile Cart is designed to eliminate bending and moving heavy plastic totes or makeshift bins across the shop floor. Bending and dragging dense loads of metal chips or parts is difficult and can cause back injury. Mounted on 4-inch phenoli...
Hyster Company announced today the launch of the Hyster® E80-120XN electric rider lift truck series — a new generation of electric rider lift trucks resulting from extensive input from customers and operators in the automotive, paper and manufacturing i...
Yale Materials Handling Corporation announced today the launch of an upgraded electric rider lift truck series with a capacity of 8,000-12,000 lbs. Designed to make a leading electric lift truck more advanced, the new Yale® ERC080-120VH lift truck serie...