Digital Pressure Gauge with 5-Digit Display for Outdoor Applications
Supplier: Automation Products Group Inc
Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) introduces the PG7 Digital Pressure Gauge. Specifically engineered for challenging outdoor conditions, the IP67 rated PG7 features a full 5-digit display with large and easily readable 0.4 in. characters that leverages MEMS-based sensing technology for maximum reliability and stability.
• Standard Pressure Ranges
• Compound Gauge: From vac up to 500 psi, 30 psi minimum
• Gauge: From 0 to 500 psi
• Sealed Gauge: Greater than 500 psi, up to 10000 psi
• Absolute: From 0 to 5000 psi
• Overpressure: 2x full scale
• Accuracy (linearity & hysteresis): ±0.25% of full scale (B.F.S.L.) or 2 digital counts, whichever is greater
• Stability – One Year Zero Drift: < ±1% F.S.
• Thermal Zero Shift: ±0.02% F.S./°F
• Thermal Sensitivity Shift: ±0.02% F.S./°F
• Life: 10 million cycles minimum
• Protection Rating: IP67
• Compensated Temp: 20 to 130°F (-7 to 54°C)
• Storage Temp: -40 to 160°F (-40 to 71°C)
• Operating Temp: 0 to 160°F (-18 to 71°C)
• Batteries: (2) AA alkaline, user replaceable, typical battery life 2000 hours
• External Power: 9-28 VDC
• Display Type: 5 digit LCD, 0.4 in. digits
• Display Resolution: 1 part in 10000
• Low Battery Detection: Battery level indicator with 25% increments Adjustments: Auto Zero, Tare
• Auto-Off: Menu selectable 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 minutes
• Relays (Optional): Two isolated solid-state relays (120 mA max; 240 V AC/DC max)
• Weight: 0.36 lb.
• Construction Materials
• Case: Injection molded case material EMI-X® PDX-W-88341
• Wetted Materials: 316L SS: Up to 10,000 psi
• Process Cavity Volume: 0.073 in. typical
The PG7 is available with ranges from vacuum up to 500 psi, and from 0 up to 10,000 psi, at ±0.25% accuracy of full scale (B.F.S.L), while delivering .01digit resolution as standard through 100 PSI. The unit incorporates an all-stainless steel sensor that is resistant to most typical vibration and shock exposures. The PG7 provides highly accurate readings even with pulsating pressures – typically a major disadvantage with vibration-sensitive dial gauges.
PG7 digital pressure gauges feature a microprocessor-based circuit with Tare, Peak Hold and Max-Min capability as standard to enable users to set the gauge to meet specific application needs. User-selectable functions include:
• auto-off (2, 4, 8, 16 or 32 minutes)
• Maximum and Minimum readings
• units of measure (psi, bar, mbar, kPa, MPa, inH2O, mmHg, inHg, cmHg, kgcm2, or ftH2O)
• units of force for press applications, to directly display the applied force
Users will also find helpful standard features that include a user customizable bar graph display, peak hold, and gauge reference pressure. The unit has an on/off button, and a lockout feature is built in to prevent unauthorized access.
Because the PG7 can be surface mounted without any special tools or adapters, it is an easy and cost effective replacement for less accurate standard mechanical gauges. The unit’s long life, ease of operation, high accuracy and low cost make it an ideal fit in outdoor applications where standard 2.5 in. or larger mechanical gauges are used.
The PG7 is available with three different power options. A self-powered version uses two standard AA batteries, with a typical battery life of 2000 hours using alkaline cells. Self-powered units are available with no output (display only), or with a 0-2 VDC output. Externally powered versions operate on 9-28 VDC, and are available with display-only output and 0-5 VDC output options. Each of the externally powered versions is available with optional two solid state relay trip-point outputs for alarm or control purposes. The PG7 is also available in a 4-20 mA loop powered version.
Units are available with absolute, sealed or vacuum pressure references, a rear pressure port and up to ±0.1% full scale accuracy (B.F.S.L) with NIST certification (on selected ranges), and can be cleaned for oxygen service. Other units of measure and process connection fittings are also available.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) introduces the MND Modbus Network Display. This intuitive and flexible IP67 display can operate in sniffer or master mode to locally display volume, level, distance and/or pressure readings from any of the up to 10 ...
Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) introduces MNU Series Ultrasonic Sensors. Designed to operate as a slave device, MNU are self-contained sensors that measure distance, level or volume, with a standard Modbus RTU protocol (RS-485) output. Availabl...
Tank Cloud Remote Monitor is a cost-effective remote tank level monitoring system that enables users to monitor facilities and processes from anywhere with an internet connection, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Using APG’s proprietary remote level s...