Controlled Lubrication for 24VDC Powered Machinery
Supplier: PLI, LLC Part Number 24VDC-EPS
The NEW MEMOLUB® 24VDC-EPS model lubricator is especially designed for applications that operate with a 24VDC power supply. It is ideal for lubricating a wide variety of robots, conveyors, and OEM applications where machinery is intermittently or infrequently used. It provides the control needed to ensure proper lubrication during periods of equipment operation while avoiding over- lubrication when the equipment is off. The MEMOLUB® 24VDC-EPS can be direct-mounted for single-point applications, or remote-mounted using pipe or flexible tubing. In addition, lubrication from 2 to 12 lube points is possible with a MEMOLUB® Multi-Point Lubrication System.
How the Lubrication Injection Cycles Occur
The MEMOLUB® 24VDC-EPS operates under its own program control. When an external 24VDC voltage is supplied to the lubricator, the unit will cycle once and then follow one of the 52 output settings that the user pre-programs using the MEMO system. The unique MEMO system allows the user to set how often the lubricator cycles and the volume of lubricant dispensed per output cycle.
The MEMOLUB 24VDC-EPS is available in three sizes: the Standard (Model 120), the Mega (Model 240), and the Giga (Model 480). It is reusable with available replacement lube cartridges. Cartridge change-out normally takes less than 60 seconds!
• Media - Grease ( to NLGI #2) or Oil
• Lubricant Cartridge Capacity - 120cc , 240cc, 480cc (Replaceable)
• Delivery Method - Metered Quantity
• Lubricant Flow Rate - 52 Adjustable Volume Output Settings (0.63cc / Stroke - standard)
• Strokes per day - 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 4, 12, 24
• Operating Pressure - 350psi (25 bar)
• Operation - Electro-Mechanical- Positive Replacement Pump
• Feed Type - Single-Point or Multi-Point
• Temperature Range ** - 5°F to 141°F (-15°C to 50°C)
• Power Supply External - 4.5VDC, 12VDC or 24VDC Power Supply
• External On/Off Control - Yes
• Mounting Thread Size 1/4" NPT(M) - (1/8" NPT(M) available)
• Multi-Point Compatible - Yes
• Splitter Block Compatible * - Yes
• Remote Installation (single-point) - Up to 40 feet (12 meters)
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Part Number 24VCD
Complete control of your lubrication program is now available with the MEMOLUB® 24VDC PLC-driven lubricator. The unique design allows the user to power and cycle the lubricator “on demand” using a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller). This gives the user ...
Enerpac introduces the new TQ700 Lightweight Torque Wrench Pump, featuring unique Optimized Flow Technology. This new pump delivers up to 50 percent faster bolting than traditional torque wrench pumps of equal size. The TQ700 improves the flow ra...
NOSHOK’s new Diaphragm Seal Solutions catalog is now available, showcasing our full offering of replaceable and non-replaceable diaphragm seals, including the new Type 40 Flow-Through Annular Style diaphragm seal. The NOSHOK Flow-Through Annular Style diap...