Code-Magnet Safety Door Handle
Supplier: Schmersal LLC Part Number Z/T336
Tamper-resistant, coded-magnet safety door handle system finds use as a combo door handle and safety interlock switch on light to medium-weight hinged and sliding machine guards. Each IP67-rated unit consists of a low-profile door handle assembly equipped with two multiple reed switch arrays and coded-magnet actuators. The reed switches will only close in the presence of their matched magetic field array. The easy-to-install unit is available for right or left-hand guards and is compatible with 35, 40, and 45 mm aluminum profiles. Schmersal
• Housing: Glass ﬁber reinforced self-extinguishing thermoplastic
• Operating Temperature: –22°F to +195°F (–30°C to +90°C)
• Mechanical Life: 30 million operations
• Maximum Operating Rate: 5000 operations/hour
• Bounce Time Z336 Series: < 2 ms, T336 Series: Function of cam speed
• Changeover Time: Z336 Series: < 2 ms for cam speed of 1 mm/minute. T336 Series: Function of cam speed
• Degree of Protection: IP67
• Conformity to Standards: IEC 947-5-1
DIN VDE 0660 Part 200
DIN EN 50041
CSA-C22.2 No. 14 (Sufﬁx -1577)
UL508 (Sufﬁx -1594)
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Schmersal’s SLC440 Series Safety Light curtains provide for the protection of hazardous areas with a full range of easily programmed integrated functions, highly visible signaling, and an alignment aid in a rugged housing. The SLC440 Series are Type 4 S...
Schmersal is proud to announce the AZM300 series, a solenoid locking keyed interlock switch with many unique features. One look at the AZM300 and one cannot help but notice the distinctive external cross shaped cam. This unique design allows the AZM30...
Schmersal is pleased to announce the release of their fully-integrated, multi-functional safety light curtains and grids. This next generation of optical safety sensors meet all North American approvals, including cULus, as well as European Norms EN/IEC...