CO250: Portable Indoor Air Quality CO2 Meter/Datalogger
Supplier: Extech Instruments Corp Part Number CO250
Measures Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point, and Wet Bulb
- Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations
- Calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour time weighted average) and STEL (15 minute short term exposure limit)
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor
- Measurement ranges:
- CO2: 0 to 5,000ppm
- Temperature: -14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Humidity: 0.0 to 99.9%
- User programmable audible alarm
- Backlit triple LCD display
- Built-in RS-232 interface for capturing readings on PC
- Data acquisition software and cable included to record and document CO2, Humidity and Temperature data
- Optional 33% and 75% RH calibration bottles
- Complete with software and cable, 4 AA batteries, and carrying case
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Extech Instruments announces the introduction of the new PRC line of process calibrators to test transmitters, transducers, indicators, sensors and other industrial process components. The four new meters -- PRC10, 15, 20 and 30 -- offer plant and elect...
Extech Instruments announces the release of the new industrial app, “EX845 METERLiNK for Android.” The new app allows electrical contractors and plant maintenance professionals who use Extech’s EX845 clamp meter to remotely view and display reading...
Part Number MG300
Extech Instruments announce the new MG300, a true RMS multimeter with built-in insulation resistance tester and the added safety of wireless datastreaming for remote monitoring and datalogging. By adding insulation testing capabilities to the ubiquitou...