Auto-Shield™ Metal-In ESD Bag
Supplier: Protektive Pak Part Number 49400
Protektive Pak now offers Auto-Shield™ Metal-In ESD Bags on a roll. For use primarily on automatic bagging machines, Auto-ShieldTM bags help increase packaging efficiency. Bags are printed with ESD warning symbol, manufacturer name, and date/lot code for traceability. The bags meet MIL-PRF-81705D Type III and are testable to S20.20, S11.11, and S11.31. They are RoHS compliant. Bag film thickness is 3.1mil. Stock item 49400 is a bag size of 2-1/2” x 5” with 1,250 bags on the roll. Custom sizes and custom printing are available.
• Electrical Properties Typical Values
• Surface Resistance:
• Outer Surface <10E11 ohms
• Aluminum Layer <10E2 ohms
• Inner Surface <10E11 ohms
• Static Shielding <25 nJ
• Charge Generation Teflon: 0.09 nC/sq. in.
• Quartz: 0.01 nC/sq. in.
• Capacitance Probe (to dissipate 1 KV) <30V
• Bag Thickness:
• Thickness Nominal .0030” (.0762mm) ±10%
• Width (Inside Dimensions) Nominal -0” / + .125”
• Length (Inside Dimensions) Nominal ± .125”
• Light Transmission (%) >40% (Tobias)
• Burst Strength (psi) >50
• Heat Seal (lbs/in) >10
• Seam Strength Pass
• Tear Strength (lbs) >25
• Puncture Resistance (lbs) >10
• MVTR (gms / 100 in2
• / 24 hrs, 100°F) <0.40
• Abrasion Resistance >100 cycles
• Outgassing Pass
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Part Number 48720
Protektive Pak is introducing new Statshield® Metal-In ESD shielding bags. These bars have low-charging interior and exterior layers. Inherent static dissipative properties will not wear off, and are not humidity dependent. Thermo transfer printing will...
Akro-Mils, a North American leader in storage, organization and transport products, announces new models of its Akro-Tilt Truck line equipped with forklift channels for easy transport. The new forklift channels allow loaded Akro-Tilt Trucks to be lifted...