Ammonia Smart Gas Sensor
Supplier: Sierra Monitor Corporation Part Number Model 5100-25-IT
The new Sierra Monitor Model 5100-25-IT Ammonia Gas Sensor Module utilizes smart sensor technology to provide the user with more than just another ammonia gas sensor. This network-enabled gas detector includes:
- Extended calibration frequencies only requiring calibration every 6 months, cutting normal calibration requirements in half
- Non-intrusive, one-person calibration for easy calibration
- User-friendly, 8-character, fixed and scrolling LED display for ease of set-up with understandable menus
- Network-enabled with a choice or combination of outputs:
- 4-20 mA
- Serial RS-485 Modbus RTU interface
- Optional 8-amp integral relays
- Remote sensor configuration option to meet unique applications requirements
- Cast aluminum or 316 Stainless Steel enclosures for hazardous area.
Ammonia is a colorless gas with a very pungent odor that can cause serious damage to lungs, eyes and skin. It is used in many industrial refrigeration systems, chemical production facilities, fertilizer production, agriculture, meat packing and food processing facilities.
- extended calibration frequencies
- LED display for ease of set-up
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Part Number CM78
FLIR Systems introduces its new FLIR CM78, a 1000A digital clamp meter which incorporates a spot IR thermometer and Type K thermocouple. Useful for working on HVAC equipment and systems, the FLIR CM78 can help users take accurate AC/DC measurements (up ...
The new 384 page catalogue presents the extensive portfolio of signaling products available from E2S. Each product page offers detailed specifications including hazardous area classifications, performance data, third party approvals, dimensional diagrams a...