Air Filter Regulator Built to Withstand Harsh Environments in a Compact Package
ControlAir Inc. is pleased to announce the introduction of the NEW Type-330 Compact Instrument Air Filter Regulator. This unit is designed to provide clean, accurate air pressure to instruments, valves and other automatic control equipment in a lightweight, compact housing. The Type 330 has been constructed of durable materials that will provide long lasting corrosion resistance in harsh industrial environments.
S PECI F ICATIONS
• Port Size In/Out/Gauge: 1/4" NPT
• Output Ranges: 0-30 psig (0-2 BAR), 0-60 psig (0-4 BAR), 0-120 psig (0-8 BAR)
• Maximum Supply Pressure: 250 psig (17 BAR)
• Mounting : Pipe, bracket or through body direct
• Filter : 40 micron (optional 5 micron)
• Flow Capacity : 22 scfm (37 m3/hr) at 100 psig (7 BAR) supply with 20 psig(1.4 BAR) output
• Exhaust Capacity : 0.1 scfm (0.2 m3/hr) with downstream pressure 5 psig (0.3 BAR) above set point
• Sensitivity : 1" of water
• Air Consumption : Less than 5 scfh (0.2 m3/hr)
• Effect of Supply: Less than 0.2 psig (0.01 BAR) for
• Pressure Variation: 25 psig (1.7 BAR) change
• Temperature Limits : 0° to 160° F (-18° C to 71° C)
• Weight : 1.2 lb (0.45 kg
• Compact and lightweight – will mount where competitive units won’t
• Second gauge port option – allows easier and lower cost mounting and plumbing connections
• Direct, pipe or bracket mounting – compatible for field replacements of other brands
• Robust Design – withstands long term field installations in harsh environments
• Superior flow characteristics – aspirator design provides excellent resistance to droop
• Low air consumption – means less cost over time to the operator
• Tapped exhaust option – for use in natural gas applications.
• Epoxy paint finish (standard feature) for additional corrosion resistance
• RoHS compliant
The Type-330 Compact Instrument Air Filter Regulator is designed specifically for use in harsh environments and provides instrument quality air to valves, pneumatic controllers, transmitters, transducers, valve positioners, air cylinders, and a wide range of pneumatic control systems. The Type-330 is ideal for petrochemical processing, oil and gas platform applications, both on and offshore; food; pulp and paper; pharmaceutical processing; pollution control; wastewater treatment and research projects.
The Type-330 Compact Instrument Air Filter Regulator is available in 1/4” NPT porting. Output ranges include 0-30 psig, 0-60 psig and 0-120 psig. Maximum supply pressure is 250 psig. Standard mounting allows for pipe, bracket or through body direct. Temperature limits range from 0º to 160º F (-18º to 71º C). Flow capacity is 22 scfm at 100 psig supply with 20 psig output. Exhaust capacity is 0.1 scfm with downstream 5 psig above set point. Air consumption is less than 5 scfh. Effect of Supply Variation is less than 0.2 psig for 25 psig change. The Type-330 Compact Instrument Air Filter Regulator weighs 1.2 lb.
Reviews & Comments
ControlAir Inc. is pleased to announce the introduction of the NEW Type-90 Miniature Precision Air Pressure Regulator. This unit is designed to provide the highest level of regulation accuracy and repeatability available to valves and other automatic co...
Part Number 300
ControlAir Inc. is pleased to announce the introduction of the Type-300 Gulf Buster Filter Regulator. This unit incorporates all of the operating features of ControlAir’s popular Type-300 Filter Regulator, but also features stainless steel trim and interna...
Type 6000 booster delivers high air flow capacity and fast-action throttling for increasing the stroking speed of control valves. Integral bypass valve provides system stability while allowing the normal positioner airflow and valve actuation with small in...