Diamond Chain - Optimized for pneumatic chainsawing
Cut with ease, speed and portability through Reinforced Concrete, Brick, Block, Concrete Pipe and Natural Stone.
The powerful CS 536163 air saw is designed to cut through walls, floors and columns in a single pass.
CS Unitec developed the high-performance CS 536163 pneumatic concrete cutting chain saws for the professional concrete cutter. This series of professional saws is built tough to stand up to everyday use in the harsh environment of concrete cutting.
The unique versatility of a concrete cutting chain saw includes the ability to cut small mechanical openings, deep plunge cuts (up to 15" deep and 14" square), perfect corners and an endless variety of irregular shapes that are simply not possible with circular saws.
While other folks are cutting with ordinary saws, you can be cutting faster, cheaper and more reliably with the all new CS 536163.
Advantages and Uses
• Fast and efficient.
• Versatile and easy to use.
• Straight cuts through concrete up to 15" in a single pass.
• Cuts mechanical openings quickly.
• Narrow, straight plunge cuts up to 15" deep and 14" square cutting depth.
• Perfect corners.
• Reliable and easy to maintain. No belts, carburetors or fuel lines to maintain.
• Stretch Reduction System (SRS) maximizes chain life and reduces need for adjustments.
• Dependable, powerful pneumatic power, 6.5 HP.
• No gas or engine fumes to deal with.
• Low cost of operation.
• Pays for itself every time you use it with faster cutting and completion of most jobs in a fraction of the time other saws would take.
• Safety operating trigger prevents accidental starting.
• Now with AirFORCE F4™ Diamond chain – optimized for use with pneumatic saw
• Built-in Wallwalker¨ provides leverage advantage to make cutting easier.
• Modular design for easy service.
• Tough industrial finish - on die-cast aluminum body.
• Without bar and chain: 29 lbs, (13 kg)
• With 10' bar and chain: 32 lbs, (14.5 kg)
• With 15' bar and chain: 33 lbs, (15 kg)
• 88 dB at 3 feet approx. 1 meter
Remove Plaster and Paint and Roughen Concrete Fast and Dust-FreeCS Unitec’s EPF 1503 scarifying machine uses carbide “star” cutters to roughen, descale, abrade, clean and texturize concrete, as well as remove plaster, old paint, adhesives, plastics and ...
CS Unitec's line of non-sparking, corrosion-resistant hammers are ideal for driving, striking, metal forging and demolition applications in petrochemical plants, oil refineries, natural gas installations and oil drilling platforms, in marine and other i...
CS Unitec’s new Hole Saws are ideal for applications where cutting with a magnetic drill is not feasible, such as tight spaces where a magnetic drill cannot easily fit and material too thin for the magnet to attach. Designed for use with hand-held drill...