The new Raymond 7000 Series Reach-Fork® trucks from The Raymond Corporation feature industry-leading, productivity-enhancing lift and lower speeds for performance without compromise. To further maximize the number of pallets that can be moved per hour, the truck series is optimized for energy efficiency through Raymond® Eco-Performance, which is Raymond’s approach to designing and engineering lift truck solutions for maximum economic and ecological benefits. This includes regenerative lowering, which produces energy when the forks are lowered to increase battery shift life and reduce the need for downtime created by changing and charging batteries.
The Raymond 7000 Series Reach-Fork trucks deliver 9 percent more productivity and 21 percent more energy efficiency than competitive models, based on independent third-party testing conducted by United States Auto Club (USAC).
“Companies are looking for flexible equipment that allows them to run fewer lift trucks, maximize labor productivity and minimize maintenance costs, resulting in increased ROI,” says Susan Comfort, narrow aisle product manager for The Raymond Corporation. “The Raymond 7000 Series has been designed to reduce energy consumption and increase productivity in narrow aisle applications.”
Key features of the Raymond 7000 Series also include:
- An intuitive control handle that decreases training time for new operators and improves overall operator comfort
- A patented open view mast designed for unprecedented visibility
- An optional Vantage Point® camera that offers advanced height and tilt information (when ordered with Height Tilt Indicator) via a monitor mounted in the operator compartment
- Low step height with universal deadman pedal designed for increased operator comfort
- A-frame suspension with strong steel springs to provide a solid connection between the wheels and frame
- The exclusive steered idler wheel eliminates caster snap and offers full-time traction and steering
- An external encoder, see-through reservoir and fewer moving parts to simplify maintenance and reduce downtime