3/8 in. Tie Boss--World's Easiest Tie Down!
Supplier: Tie Boss, LLC Part Number 3/8 in.
Simply attach hooks and pull rope to lift up or tie down up to 275 lb.load. Tie Boss is engineered to lock and release with one hand and has no moving parts to jam or rust. Rope maintains constant tension without slipping or snapping back. Max load = 275 lb. The secret to Tie Boss’s ease of use is the patented serrated jam cleat
– operates similar to a Venetian blind. Simply attach hooks and pull
rope to lift up or tie down almost any load – quickly and safely!
• Maximum load limit: 275 lbs
• 10 feet of solid braid, polypropylene rope
• 2 durable hooks
- 3/8" self-locking-and-releasing tie-down mechanism.
- 10 ft 3/8" polypropylene rope
- 2 removable hooks
Also available is the 1/4 in. Tie Boss, which is rated for up to 150 lb
- 1/4" self-locking-and-releasing tie-down mechanism.
- 8 ft 1/4" polypropylene rope
- 2 removable hooks
Both Tie Boss products feature:
• One product to tie down or lift up
• One hand operation
• Instant lock and release
• No moving parts to break or jam
• No need to remove gloves or mitts to lock or release
• Maintains tension without slipping
• Operate from the ground without ladders
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Fastener Specialty is pleased to introduce the Commercial FSDC Series for Mounting the millions of D-Sub Miniature Connectors now in use around the world. This Series allows closer design of connectors as the Nut Ring is self-wrenching. Thereb...
The FSO-Series Stand-Off Nut Ring was developed to mount to a PC Board allowing the board to move through a Wave-Solder machine without damaging the PC Board. ...
Fastener Specialty, Inc. is pleased to present our stainless steel FS1215-Series Nut Ring for HIGH TEMPERATURE APPLICATIONS. The FS1215-Series meets all applicable Standards/Specifications for material, finish and locking feature. ...