3/8 in. Tie Boss--World's Easiest Tie Down!
Supplier: Tie Boss, LLC Part Number 3/8 in.
Simply attach hooks and pull rope to lift up or tie down up to 275 lb.load. Tie Boss is engineered to lock and release with one hand and has no moving parts to jam or rust. Rope maintains constant tension without slipping or snapping back. Max load = 275 lb. The secret to Tie Boss’s ease of use is the patented serrated jam cleat
– operates similar to a Venetian blind. Simply attach hooks and pull
rope to lift up or tie down almost any load – quickly and safely!
• Maximum load limit: 275 lbs
• 10 feet of solid braid, polypropylene rope
• 2 durable hooks
- 3/8" self-locking-and-releasing tie-down mechanism.
- 10 ft 3/8" polypropylene rope
- 2 removable hooks
Also available is the 1/4 in. Tie Boss, which is rated for up to 150 lb
- 1/4" self-locking-and-releasing tie-down mechanism.
- 8 ft 1/4" polypropylene rope
- 2 removable hooks
Both Tie Boss products feature:
• One product to tie down or lift up
• One hand operation
• Instant lock and release
• No moving parts to break or jam
• No need to remove gloves or mitts to lock or release
• Maintains tension without slipping
• Operate from the ground without ladders
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Smalley Steel Ring Company announces the release of the new Linear Spring Series. The new Linear Springs offer a selection of spring loads that react along a straight line, as opposed to a conventional spring that fits in a circular cavity. This ...
J.W. Winco, Inc. announces it now offers GN 313 Spring Bolts, in metric sizes. Versions with or without pull knob are available, as well as with or without internal thread in the plunger pin. The plunger pin in these RoHS-complaint spring bolts do...
Henkel Corporation has introduced the new Remanufacturing Reference Guide, a comprehensive 20-page overview of the company's complete line of Loctite® and Bonderite® cleaners, adhesives, sealants, metalworking lubricants and coolants for engine and transmi...