24VDC PLC-Driven Lubricator
Supplier: PLI, LLC Part Number 24VCD
Complete control of your lubrication program is now available with the MEMOLUB® 24VDC PLC-driven lubricator. The unique design allows the user to power and cycle the lubricator “on demand” using a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller). This gives the user greater control in preventing under- or over-lubricating their equipment such as robots, conveyors, rack & pinions, slides or any PLC-driven equipment.
The 350 psi output pressure of the MEMOLUB permits the lubricator to be conveniently mounted up to 40 feet away from the lubrication point(s). This 24VDC PLC-driven model is ideal for the OEM, Pulp & Paper, Automotive, Packaging and Machine Tool industries.
The MEMOLUB® 24VDC PLC-driven lubricator is available in 3 sizes and uses low cost pre-filled replaceable cartridges.
• Media Grease ( to NLGI #2) or Oil
• Lubricant Cartridge Capacity 120cc , 240cc, 480cc (Replaceable)
• Delivery Method - Metered Quantity
• Lubricant Flow Rate - 0.63cc / Stroke - standard
• Strokes per day - Stroke Frequency Programmed from Customers PLC
• Operating Pressure - 350psi (25 bar)
• Operation - Electro-Mechanical- Positive Replacement Pump
• Feed Type - Single-Point or Multi-Point
• Temperature Range ** - 5°F to 141°F (-15°C to 50°C)
• Power Supply External - 24VDC power supply
• External On/Off Control - Yes
• Mounting Thread Size - 1/4" NPT(M) - (1/8" NPT(M) available)
• Multi-Point Compatible - Yes
• Splitter Block Compatible * - Yes
• Remote Installation (single-point) - Up to 40 feet (12 meters)
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Part Number 24VDC-EPS
The NEW MEMOLUB® 24VDC-EPS model lubricator is especially designed for applications that operate with a 24VDC power supply. It is ideal for lubricating a wide variety of robots, conveyors, and OEM applications where machinery is intermittently or infrequen...
Omega introduces its new series of heaters with black ceran glass as the emitter face. The maximum emitter face temperature is 1600 degrees F or 870 degrees C. The output wavelength is between 2.5 and 6 Microns and three watt densities are available: 10, 1...
Enerpac introduces the new TQ700 Lightweight Torque Wrench Pump, featuring unique Optimized Flow Technology. This new pump delivers up to 50 percent faster bolting than traditional torque wrench pumps of equal size. The TQ700 improves the flow ra...