24VDC PLC-Driven Lubricator
Supplier: PLI, LLC Part Number 24VCD
Complete control of your lubrication program is now available with the MEMOLUB® 24VDC PLC-driven lubricator. The unique design allows the user to power and cycle the lubricator “on demand” using a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller). This gives the user greater control in preventing under- or over-lubricating their equipment such as robots, conveyors, rack & pinions, slides or any PLC-driven equipment.
The 350 psi output pressure of the MEMOLUB permits the lubricator to be conveniently mounted up to 40 feet away from the lubrication point(s). This 24VDC PLC-driven model is ideal for the OEM, Pulp & Paper, Automotive, Packaging and Machine Tool industries.
The MEMOLUB® 24VDC PLC-driven lubricator is available in 3 sizes and uses low cost pre-filled replaceable cartridges.
• Media Grease ( to NLGI #2) or Oil
• Lubricant Cartridge Capacity 120cc , 240cc, 480cc (Replaceable)
• Delivery Method - Metered Quantity
• Lubricant Flow Rate - 0.63cc / Stroke - standard
• Strokes per day - Stroke Frequency Programmed from Customers PLC
• Operating Pressure - 350psi (25 bar)
• Operation - Electro-Mechanical- Positive Replacement Pump
• Feed Type - Single-Point or Multi-Point
• Temperature Range ** - 5°F to 141°F (-15°C to 50°C)
• Power Supply External - 24VDC power supply
• External On/Off Control - Yes
• Mounting Thread Size - 1/4" NPT(M) - (1/8" NPT(M) available)
• Multi-Point Compatible - Yes
• Splitter Block Compatible * - Yes
• Remote Installation (single-point) - Up to 40 feet (12 meters)
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Part Number 24VDC-EPS
The NEW MEMOLUB® 24VDC-EPS model lubricator is especially designed for applications that operate with a 24VDC power supply. It is ideal for lubricating a wide variety of robots, conveyors, and OEM applications where machinery is intermittently or infrequen...
Gorman-Rupp SF Series submersible solids-handling pumps are designed to provide you with the ultimate in pumping performance. All SF Series pumps use NEMA Premium Efficiency motors and pass a minimum 3” spherical solid. Pumps are available in slid...
Prime Aire pumps feature Gorman-Rupp’s patented priming system. The system uses a venture and compressor, eliminating the leaks associated with traditional vacuum-assisted pumps. An oversized, oil-lubricated mechanical seal allows the pump t...